How to play roulettes?
Roulette is a game of choice that will not require any skills to play. Websites like ole777 casino offer this game. You will see a board with numbers arranged in a circular form with different colors. The table will be rotatable, and you can also see a ball rotating in the opposite direction on the board. ole777 casino Once you begin to play, you have to choose any of the numbers and place your betting chips on it. As the roulette spins along with the ball, the ball will stop at some point when the rotation ends. If it lands on the number of your choice, you will win the payout. There will be slight variations in the board design and some of the rules like the payout system that will differentiate the game into different types. Each type will consist of various betting options also.
Types of roulettes
European roulette – You can find 37 or 38 numbers on the board with a zero. If you have your bet on any of the numbers and the ball lands on this zero, you will lose your money. It will go to the casino as an advantage. This option of taking away your bet amount using the zero spot is known as the house eole777e, and it is 2.7% in European roulette. These numbers will be divided into boxes of red and black color. Sometimes, you can also find double zeroes in European roulette.
French roulette – It will be similar to a European roulette table with slight variation in the terms used. However, there will be two new rules for the game. La partage will let you take back one half of your even money bet amount if the ball lands on a zero. En prison will allow the player to use half of the bet money for the next bet if the ball lands on zero.
American Roulette – The house eole777e of American roulette is high up to 5.7%. There will be a zero and a double zero on the board. If your ball ends up on them, you will not get your money back.
Types of bets in roulettes
- Straight up – Placing your bet on any single number
- Split – Placing your bet on two numbers combined and winning if the ball ends up on any of them
- Street – Placing your bet on three numbers lying in a row
- Corner – Placing your bet on the center of four numbers arranged like a square on the board
- Basket – Placing your bet on five numbers, such as 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3
- Red/Black – Based on the color of the space where the ball stops
- Even/Odd – Based on the type of number, such as even or odd
- High/Low – Based on the value of the number (1 to 18 – low, 19 to 36 – high)
- Column – Placing your bet on a column
Dozen – Placing your bet on a square of 12 numbers at once